Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let me set you up he said...

Okay, so remember that doctor that I talked to ohh so many years ago, he calls me again today and asks me if I want a girlfriend. What was really weird about the conversation was that he was really trying to sell that she was a virgin and how she was "fresh." I'll be honest, I felt a little sick.

He also was mentioning how he would totally do her too but she was too young. Now I'm double sick.

I told him that I was still getting over my other relationship, which is still kinda true. And then he said, "sometimes when you treat women like sh*t, they'll be all over you." I'll be honest, I actually thought for a moment about the merit of the statement, until reality set in again and I realized that I was starting to justify being a d*uchbag. And it scared me. I think that's how "nice guys" become "d*ckheads." I want to be a nice guy and win out at the end. Maybe I just have to be more coy eh boys? Hahahaha.

I've had 3 weird conversations this week, and this was just one of them.

5 comments:

Masahiro said...

What in the world?

I guess, I've always been the nicer one, and all my flames have loved me for that, so I don't know what that's about!

but then again. it's true.

I've been lucky I guess.

Masahiro said...

oh my I just reread that first paragraph and oh gosh, how grosssssss

I feel so grossed out when people talk about people's virginity, its like gosh, I know I like sex too but damn. yuck yuck yuck.

was that the hot doctor?

Brent said...

Oh, my. I had assumed he was a GAY doctor, for some reason. This is just too much like pimping. I'm kind of surprised he didn't ask for a "finder's fee".

Stay-At-Home Gay said...

Masahiro: Nope, not the hot doctor. Just a doctor I met on the bus a summer ago I think. But yes, really gross use of language.

Brent: A gay doctor would never say such a thing, lol. We are species of poise and class. :P

mack said...

There are so many fantastic web designers out there that share their work with the rest of us...
The article of this blog very informative and useful also.It resolves many problems of mine.
I loved it.thanks for this marvelous article...................
get academic