Monday, November 9, 2009

10 Things About Me

1. Carl Rogers is probably one of the most influential role models in my life, let's just say I'm a strong believer in doling out unconditional positive regard
2. I have braces, they are midnight blue, so sexy
3. My left optic nerve is bigger than my right optic nerve
4. When I was a kid, I never mistreated a single stuffed animal in my care
5. I have 2 best friends that I've known since high school
6. I love being geeky, I think it's cool (although sometimes I get reality checks, hahaha)
7. I have the most !@#%$-ed stream of consciousness ever
8. Was told by a "psychic" relative that I was going to live a life of celibacy
9. Had fooled around with about 4 guys before he was told #8
10. I used to be allergic to eggs, weird eh?

2 comments:

blueyedboy said...

Does the optic nerve thing have any effect on your vision?

SG said...

I'm not sure if it's related, but I can't see as well with my left eye as I can with my right... maybe it's the optic nerve?